Total No. of Posts: 84
Name of the Post:
1. Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline Chemical: 20 Posts
2. Trade Apprentice (Fitter) (Mechanical): 20 Posts
3. Technician Apprentice (Chemical): 19 Posts
4. Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 04 Posts
5. Technician Apprentice (Electrical): 18 Posts
6. Technician Apprentices (Instrumentation): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 24 years as on 31-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses 03 years full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths,
Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry) for Post No. 01, Matric with 2 (Two) years ITI (Fitter) course for Post No. 02, 03 years Full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering for Post No. 03 to 06.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
Apply online here
detailed notification here